Your responsibility to inform us of change
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current.
Please keep us informed if your personal information changes during your working relationship with us. You can help us with this by:
- Telling us when any of your details change
- Telling us if any of the information we hold on you is wrong
How long we use your information for?
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To work out the right retention period for personal data, we consider the following matters:
- The amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data
- The potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data
- The purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means
- Any legal or regulatory requirements
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal information so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case we may use such information without further notice to you. Once you no longer require services from us, we will retain and securely destroy your personal information in accordance with our data retention schedule.